DEBRA DUNLAP, CFDE
Forensic Handwriting and Document Examiner
Debra Dunlap, CFDE is a certified and court-qualified Forensic Document Examiner located in the Midwest, specializing in examinations, consulting and research services as well as exhibit preparations and expert testimony.
- Former licensed private investigator, specialized in handwriting examinations, 2003
- Continuing education and ongoing research in questioned documents and disguised writing
- Certificate of Completion in Questioned Document Examinations and an equivalent two years apprenticeship
- Instructor for the Questioned Document course through Forensic Document Examiners, Inc.
- Eligible to be qualified in State and Federal courts
Liberty Investigative Services
Welcome to Liberty Investigative Services where Debra Dunlap, CFDE specializes in handwriting services, forged signatures and is a court-qualified Forensic Document Examiner. Located in the Midwest, Debra is a handwriting expert providing services in Kansas City, Kansas such as document examinations, consulting and research services as well as exhibit preparations and expert testimony.
Debra Dunlap, CFDE is a former licensed private investigator and handwriting expert with continuing education and ongoing research in questioned documents and disguised writing. Debra holds a Certificate of Completion in Questioned Document examinations and Mentorship through Forensic Document Examiners, Inc. Debra received certification through SAFE, the Scientific Association of Forensic Examiners. She also serves as an instructor for the questioned document course through Forensic Document Examiners, Inc. Debra Dunlap is eligible to be qualified in State and Federal courts for examination of forged signatures, as a document examiner or other handwriting services.
What you can expect when your case is handled:
- Prompt, honest and professional service
- Observance of scientific method and investigative protocol for expert witness qualification
- Provider of demonstrative evidence and exhibits
- Affidavit, letter of opinion or detailed reports as required
Liberty Investigative Services and Debra Dunlap provide handwriting examinations servicing Kansas City, Kansas along with other handwriting or questioned document issues. All fees and charges are quoted upon request, please contact us today with any questions.
Magna est Veritas et Praevalet
"Truth is Great, It will Prevail"